CONGRATULATIONS! You have successfully submitted your application!
Please submit the following items to complete your admissions file:
- A $35 application fee payable online here.
- Your official high-school transcript or official GED transcript. Please ask your high school to mail it directly to us or send it to us electronically through Parchment (most schools have an account).
- Official college transcript from any college or university that you have attended. Please ask your college/university to mail it directly to us or send it to us electronically through Parchment (most schools have an account).
- A letter of recommendation, usually from a teacher, guidance counselor, or employer. Please email the letter to [email protected].
- Your resume. If you have culinary industry experience, please email your resume to us at [email protected]. so we can add it to your file.
- We value your passion and allow submissions of photos and awards that you have won as well as information about industry organizations that you belong to. Please submit these additional materials to [email protected]
When we have received all the required documents, we will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
Our admissions department is here to assist you through the process and answer any questions. Please contact Associate Directors of Admissions Amy Tatko at [email protected] or (802) 225-3244 or Matthew Spring at [email protected] or (802) 225-3245.
We look forward to working with you!